Friday, June 15, 2012

Sucker 4 Love, by Nicholas Moulton

 I'am still in love with angel there just something about her that makes me smile



                      OMG she makes me become wild it's almost like if i dont have i turn into child.

I think i could live without her but sometimes i can't resist the feelings that i have for her omg ! she such a goddess

right now i am being honest there's no other girl i seen that's that marvelous . i am sooo in love she must be the one because my heart   she has won an if i was a singer her name would be in all my songs yeaa it's true i am a sucker for love i could care less because my emotions goes insane when she gives me a hug haha
   the whole world should know that this girl she's extraordinary person and she deserves everything .

No comments:

Post a Comment