Monday, December 3, 2012

A Typical Girl at High School, by Elizabeth Magwood

" To succeed in life you have to work for it. " Selina Renee MCcoy is a typical girl at August Martin high school. At least that's what she wants you to think. No, just kidding, Selina is a good student at August Martin. She went there for 4 years. Now Selina is 25 years old. She wanted to be a pet groomer. Selina and I was talking and I asked her " how many friends did you have while you were in high school?" Selina said " I had almost 30 friends . I had few because some people would talk about you."

 I asked Selina many questions but, the one i asked that i really liked was " how did you feel when you accomplished your goal?" Selina answered by saying " i felt proud of myself". I enjoyed interviewing Selina Renee MCcoy. It was an experience i enjoyed. " I will like to do this another time , Selina said". Next time check in to a " Typical Girl at High School".

No comments:

Post a Comment